Thursday 23 March 2017


From: "Rosie Batty - Never Alone"
Subject: My letter to Malcolm Turnbull
Date: 16 March 2017 08:41:21 AM AEDT
To: <[email address suppressed]>

Dear OWNA: Aloma
Throughout Luke’s short life I found myself in and out of the court system more times than I could count. This was incredibly stressful.

Too many family violence victims face similar situations every day.
Many people cannot afford legal representation and one of the few avenues of support available is the Community Legal Centre network across the country. This also includes Women’s Legal Services.
Sign my letter asking the Prime Minister to save Community Legal Centres.
From 1 July 2017, Community Legal Centres across Australia will be forced to close their doors or turn victims away due to a 30% cut to Commonwealth funding.

The ripple effect of these cuts will be huge, family violence victims will have to face their abuser without legal representation and without additional support.

I am asking the Prime Minister to intervene urgently to reverse these cuts. 
You too can sign on to my letter here. 

As the federal budget nears, it is critical to ask the Prime Minister to reverse these proposed funding cuts and keep Community Legal Centres open. They must be able to adequately support family violence victims at their most vulnerable, particularly in regional and remote communities where access to justice is most difficult.

I hope you’ll join me  - 
add your name to the letter here.

Thanks for standing with me, 
http://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/essential/mailings/28/attachments/original/Signature326.jpg?1462248478
And the Never Alone team

2 comments:

  1. DTE Job Circular 2021 has been published yet. To get Directorate of Technical Education job circular related all information found their official website available: www.techedu.gov.bd also dter.teletalk.com.bd.
    All Govt Job Circular check
    All Source Find- Latest Job Circular

    ReplyDelete